[Koha] Library class using Koha

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Mon Feb 1 15:25:25 NZDT 2010

To use Mibbit (http://mibbit.com):
In the first "box" (the box that starts with a label called "IRC:" and a IRC
networks dropdown list), click on the "Server" link that is at the right of
that dropdown list.
Then, in the "Server address" textbox that appears, write:
irc.katipo.co.nz
In the "Nick" textbox write your desired nickname and in the "Channel"
textbox write #koha
(Ricardo Dias Marques wrote these instructions.)
Hope that helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx