[Koha] koha 3.02.00, send from the cart without logging in?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Dec 22 08:32:29 NZDT 2010

> I don't remember, if this was possible on koha 3.00.00, and want to ask, if
> on koha 3.02.00, is it possible, from OPAC and anonymous patron, without
> login, to send from the cart

It used to be possible. The change is discussed in this bug report:

In short, it was decided that letting non-logged-in users email a cart
was a potential source of SPAM.  I'd like to see it made
possible--securely of course--but I don't know if anyone is actively
working on it.

  -- Owen

Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries