[Koha] YouTube Koha ILS Group

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Wed Dec 22 06:53:49 NZDT 2010

Keep your data, whatever that may consist of.

Quote:

"Why are groups being removed?

       We are building new group features more thoroughly integrated
into YouTube and decided to decommission the existing YouTube Groups to
avoid confusion and make way for the new product. We believe group
members are valuable members of the YouTube community and hope that all
existing members will beta test these new features when they are released."

Link as below.

Greg
------------------------

On 12/20/2010 07:58 PM, Nicole Engard wrote:
 > So it turns out that YouTube has turned off groups :(  All my work to
 > compile the 60+ Koha videos on the YouTube down the drain.  Just FYI
 > so you can update your bookmarks and links.  More info here:
 > http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=1070535
 >
 > Nicole

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library