[Koha] Curious searching problem with zebra

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Sun Dec 19 02:21:46 NZDT 2010

It would mean that you could get more hits than with the and in place,
but that's better than no hits.

An alternate idea would be to put quotes, either kind, around the search
phrase, if there is not ccl= or and = for that matter.  That does work.

I'm not disagreeing with your solution, just trying to come up with
alternatives.

--
Bob