[Koha] Curious searching problem with zebra

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Dec 18 12:24:52 NZDT 2010

You are absolutely right removing it would cause problems, but I don't
suggest doing that, if you look at bug 5515 you will see I suggest we use
something other than and for the directive perhaps +++ and then change build
query to use that.

People could still use ccl from the browser if they type ccl= but all other
searches would be constructed by buildquery and would look like ti=the
hobbit +++ au=tolkien. Which would mean ti=and simple +++ au=bob would work
too. We might want to do the same with or and not.

Hope this makes sense, typed on my phone while taking a break from christmas
shopping. Merry christmas to your family Henri Damien, and to everyone else
in the Koha family :)

Chris

On 18 Dec 2010 07:08, "LAURENT Henri-Damien" <
henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com> wrote:

Le 17/12/2010 18:17, Chris Cormack a écrit :

> On 17 December 2010 23:46, LAURENT Henri-Damien
> <henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com> wrote:
>> Le ...
mmm... removing and from ccl properties would break all the crossed
searches...
say I want Title=Stories and author=Poe and pb=Penguin
Removing and from ccl.properties... would make it fail.
Hope that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT