[Koha] Zebra Database User and Password

tzabal tzabal at it.teithe.gr
Fri Dec 17 11:26:37 NZDT 2010

Thanks for your answer, it was helpful but i need to understand the following
things.

> During the install procedure you supply two pairs of user/pass, one for
> each.
The problem is that i didn't supply anything when i installed Zebra. I just
run the apt-get-debian-lenny.sh script that downloads and installs
automatically the Zebra engine.

> his users/pass are stored in the zebra config files on /etc/koha/zebradb
> (zebra-authorities.cfg and zebra-biblios.cfg files).
I checked those files but i didn't find any passwords.

> Koha's config file is /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
Inside this file, i can find the information that i entered when the
Makefile.PL asked "Please specify Zebra database user" and "Please specify
the Zebra database password". But whatever i answer on this question, will
be there. It doesn't matter if it correct or not.