[Koha] Curious searching problem with zebra

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Fri Dec 17 04:13:34 NZDT 2010

I've tried 'Ignore' and 'Don't Ignore' on the QueryRemoveStopwords entry
in the searching preferences.  It works the same both ways.
And it is not supposed to matter when you are using zebra.  I can't find
any other preference for stop words.

I tried to search 'and the' with no hits either way.

I'm wondering if it's a 64-bit system problem.  I did have to change the
modulePath in the.cfg files in /etc/koha/zebradb to:
/usr/lib64/idzebra-2.0/modules.  My main system is openSUSE 11.3 and my
test system is squeeze/sid Debian.  Both are 64-bit.  Both work the same
way.

I'm going to try a 32-bit system to see if that makes a difference.

--
Bob