[Koha] MULTIPLE KOHA ON ONE SERVER

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:34:50 NZDT 2010

2010/12/14 Robin Sheat <robin at catalyst.net.nz>:
> DEEPTI schreef op ma 13-12-2010 om 22:11 [-0800]:
>> A lot of experimentation went into this.  You need to modify the
>> /etc/network/interfaces file to bind multiple ip addresses to the
>> ethernet
>> interface.
>
> Unless you have reason to run them on separate IP addresses, this sounds
> like serious overkill. You can just create a new DB from within mysql to
> hold the data of the second one, copy the apache config from the running
> one, change the location of the koha_conf.xml to one that specifies the
> different DB and zebra information, change the server names that it
> responds to, and that should be about it.
>
> I currently have a koha server with 9 completely independent koha setups
> running on it, all they're really sharing is the code.

I have published a guide on the wiki, it proposes an schema for doing
this multiple-koha on one server thing.
Comments are welcome.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installing_Multiple_Instances_of_Koha

I hace concerns about the level of description of the install process.
This is just a schema for every1 to add its ideas.

To+