[Koha] Koha install problems

makingindia makingindia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 20:37:11 NZDT 2010

I am encountering a problem in the installation of Koha on windows(XP)

After the successful installation of Perl, when I proceed with Koha, the
installation stops at 'Unpacking  MARC-charset-0.92'

I left the system for more than 5 hours yesterday,but the installation did
not happen. When I terminated the cmd.exe window, i got the message that
Koha is successfully installed.

But while cataloguing I find the Marc framework is missing which may not
have got installed because of this problem.

Can anyone suggest any solution on this. The versions of the softwares I am
using are given below.

RAM on my system is 0.99 GB