[Koha] Label creator error

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Dec 10 14:58:35 NZDT 2010

 Hi C.J.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM, cjwalke <cjwalke at mofga.org> wrote:

> Since upgrading to 3.2, the Label Creator tool is not functioning.  All my
> layouts, templates and batches are gone and everything I click on returns
> an
> error.
>
> When I click on manage label batches I get this error: Undefined subroutine
> &main::get_active_layout called at
> /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/labels/label-manager.pl line 51.

3.2.x does not have a label-manager.pl script. Based on this error and the
results of the SQL statement I had you execute the other day, it sounds like
you did not have a successful upgrade. It seems that the database may have
been upgraded, but not the code which is in the
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin directory.

Maybe the 3.2.x code was installed in a different directory by chance?

Kind Regards,
Chris