[Koha] New Arrivals display in OpacMainUserBlock?

Dillon Moore dmoore at cigionline.org
Fri Dec 10 09:32:49 NZDT 2010

Hi,
Currently my library is using 3.00.01.005. I'm hoping to add a little section to the OpacMainUserBlock that would show the titles and cover images of some of the newest arrivals to be catalogued. Has anyone already done something like this for their library?

Dillon Moore
Acting Manager of Library Services
The Centre for International Governance Innovation
Centre pour l'innovation dans la gouvernance internationale
57 Erb Street West, Waterloo, Ontario Canada N2L 6C2
tel   +1.519.885.2444 ext. 479   |   fax   +1.519.885.5450
www.cigionline.org
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material, or constitute non-public information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system.