[Koha] unable to run apache after upgrade from 3.0 to 3.2

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Dec 8 23:31:22 NZDT 2010

Yatheesh Y wrote:
> I am getting this error when updated my koha 3.0 to 3.2
>
> what does it mean
>
> schm at sschm-desktop:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
>  * Restarting web server
> apache2                                                apache2: Could not
> reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1
> for ServerName
>  ... waiting apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
> qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName

I think it means that one of your <VirtualHost ...> sections is
missing a ServerName directive and that your DNS settings aren't
quite right.  But that's only a warning, not a failure to run.

This is a more general apache problem, not necessarily Koha.
Try a more general apache support forum.

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha