[Koha] How to apply a patch?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Dec 8 07:07:00 NZDT 2010

If you want to continue to get help from the whole Koha community
you'll need to reply to all to include the mailing list.

> When it look at each of the files in terminal it shows as a "new file"

It sounds like you haven't found the file you need to edit. Your
editor thinks you're creating a new file with that name. You'll first
need to locate the files in question, then edit.

  -- Owen