[Koha] MARC frameworks - sharing

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Dec 8 02:58:36 NZDT 2010

  Elaine,
Huge "Thank you!"    This is a wonderful Christmas gift to us (and it
does feel like it is especially for us) since we have loads of
"historical or archival sound recordings in digital formats"

I'd also like to second the motion for a "more user friendly method" to
import and export individual frameworks.
Linda

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History