[Koha] Problem with cron

Mayeli Hernandez Cruz mayeli72 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 02:48:49 NZDT 2010

hello!

i want calculate to fines with cron but i dont know  as active the cron. Could you help me .

Thanks!

Subject: Re: [Koha] Problem with cron
From: lrea at nekls.org
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:03:46 -0600
CC: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
To: mayeli72 at hotmail.com

I think I'm understanding that you want to calculate fines, but you would rather not use a cron job to do so, is that correct? The answer to this question will help us answer your question better.
Thanks!
Liz ReaNEKLS
On Dec 2, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Mayeli Hernandez Cruz wrote:hello everyone!

I am new in koha, I want to enable the fines but not as cronjob run on koha. and enable the option to start / administration / system preferences / circulation in finesmode = production.

could you please help me.

              M at Y3L1