[Koha] Koha cart in v. 3.2

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Fri Dec 3 06:28:48 NZDT 2010

Hello,
I just want to confirm that when using the cart feature in Koha v. 3.03.00.004 (we just upgraded today), it is NOT possible to e-mail the contents of the cart unless one is logged in?  The email feature did not work for 3.02 either.  Is this intentional, or a bug?  I did not see any login caveats in the 3.2 documentation for the cart feature.

I have disabled the login feature since I am sure it would annoy my users to have to login every time they search the catalog.

Thanks,

Amy Schuler