[Koha] Fwd: Fwd: Help - results of your email commands

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Dec 2 09:37:11 NZDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Help - results of your email commands
Date: 	Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:55:27 +0300
From: 	librarian at ihsu.ac.ug
To: 	koha-owner at lists.katipo.co.nz

I have tried sending my inquiry below but it  has bounced. Please
assist me or advise me on how to direct it to the koha list serve.

Thank you,

Florence Mirembe

----- Forwarded message from koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz -----
     Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:44:07 +1300
     From: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz
  Subject: The results of your email commands
       To: librarian at ihsu.ac.ug

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your