[Koha] Displaying of catalog information in one screen

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Dec 2 07:53:12 NZDT 2010

You can make a framework with everything on tab 0 that will have the effect
of not having the other tabs.

On 2 Dec 2010 07:37, "sheldon_tappin" <thecarterii at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

   Can anybody tell me if there is anyway how i can disable the tabbed
format of entering bibliographic records and just have every thing in one
screen. The staff at our library prefer to have everything in one screen.

<u>Here is a screen shot of the format that's not desired by the staff </u>

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz