[Koha] multiple holds - serials

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Sat Aug 28 00:09:40 NZST 2010

Le 26/08/2010 16:53, Owen Leonard a écrit :
>> So does it work in harley?  I couldn't tell from the link because I got page
>> not found errors.
>
> I don't know if it works in Harley. You'll have to ask PTFS or one of
> their customers.
>
>   -- Owen

Hi
we could test bug 4239 and the way it works.
It has been on a live system fond 3 weeks.
But we had to remove the option since the workflow for multiple items
still has work to be done on that.
We have worked on that. We will send the work we did onlist  as soon as
we can. We also still have work on the way.
But it is already on our master branch.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT