[Koha] About problem in Unicode Nepali

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 22:50:22 NZST 2010

Hello all..

Recently I have come across a problem in KOHA 3.0.3 related to nepali
unicode.

Whenever I search any word in nepali, in my library site, it lists all the
records in nepali. Even those which have no relevance with the search
string.

Please see the link at   nnl.healthnet.org.np and search for a word. there
instead of getting matching result, we get all the available Nepali result.

As an example text you can type "karki" or "nepal" that turns to "कार्की"
and "नेपाल" in Nepali. All of them return the total number of results.

My though is that, it is searching for each letter of the word, instead of
the whole word itself. Please see once,

what may be the problem, please reply.

Thank you.

--