[Koha] opac displaying incorrect item status

jason sherman jsherman at usao.edu
Thu Aug 26 06:23:19 NZST 2010

Hi all,

My library recently migrated to Koha 3.0.6 from a proprietary system.
Everything looks good in the staff client, but as we catalog new
biblios and items they are showing up as not available in the opac.
An example item shows up as available in the staff client and
circulates without issue, but its status in the opac is "Not for
loan".  I tried setting the status to not for loan, which made the
opac display its status as "Not for loan (Not for loan)".  I toggled
the status back, and now I'm back where I started.  Any thoughts?

--
Jason Sherman