[Koha] DATA MIGRATION REQUEST

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Tue Aug 17 14:59:09 NZST 2010

On 08/14/2010 04:39 AM, tajoli wrote:
> Dear Bob,
>
>> I went through that a little over a year ago.  We were running Inmagic's
>> DBText for Libraries.  I'm not sure what version we were running, we
>> stopped updating the program for several years.
>>
>> I documented what I did in my blog at:
>>   http://bobsown.net/wordpress/?cat=6
>
> I read your blog and I find it quite use full.
> I have two requests:
> 1)Can you insert the post "Going Live–Part 2" about serials and archives
> ?
> 2)In this post http://bobsown.net/wordpress/?p=64 you insert a link to a
> pdf file:
> http://bobsown.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/koha-303-docs-draft-14.pdf.
> Could you insert a working link ?
>
> Bye
> Zeno Tajoli

We haven't done  the serials and archives yet.  They are still being
done on Inmagic's DBText.  We've been waiting for Koha 3.2.

Once the release candidate comes out, I'll be concentrating on the
patron card and book labels first.  I did a kludge on 3.00.02 just to
get them out. Once that's done and the librarians are happy, we'll start
on the serials and archives.  We've done some preliminary thinking on
it, but will need to review it for 3.2.

The web site should now work.  Please note that the draft document is
mostly a direct copy from parts of the Koha 3.0 manual with our logo on
the cover just to keep the staff happy.

--
Bob