[Koha] Google Chrome

Josh Westbrook joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
Tue Aug 17 04:01:34 NZST 2010

One thing I've noted in using Chrome is that the reports "Statistics
Wizards" have magical disappearing drop down boxes!  We are on LLEK but I
have tested this with ByWater's public demos and see the same behavior (with
Chrome v5.0.375.126).  When you choose a date to limit by - all of the other
drop down boxes disappear or are empty.  The screenshot below is from
ByWater's demos.  All I did was select a "From" date and all of the drop
down boxes disappear:

[image: Capture.PNG]

It happens in the Circulation, Acquisitions, and Patrons "Statistics
Wizards" and generally affects the drop down boxes below the date settings.
I can look into officially reporting this on Bugzilla.

Honestly our biggest problem with Chrome was printing receipts and its lack
of a print preview function - then we started seeing strange things like
this and decided to stick with Firefox.

Josh Westbrook
Prescott Library Mngr/District Technology Mngr
Walla Walla County Rural Library District
joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
http://www.wwrurallibrary.com