[Koha] Public Lists Query

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Mon Aug 16 18:32:30 NZST 2010

Hi Nicole

Thanks for such a quick response.

I have now managed to get my head around this - the issue is if you have superlibrarian as a permission (though I was led to believe that even a superlibrarian could not edit or delete a public list, only the creator).

Apologies for not looking at this more closely before e-mailing the list - I think it must have been last minute panic as we go live this morning!

Regards

Lisa

Lisa Peel
Librarian
"César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland
1897 Le Bouveret - Switzerland
Tel: +41 24 482 82 82 Fax: +41 24 482 82 80
E-mail: lisa.peel at ritz.edu
http://www.ritz.edu/ - http://www.culinaryarts.ch/

+++ 25 Years "César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland +++