[Koha] importing patrons

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Aug 13 09:37:35 NZST 2010

Thanks, Ian.
I'm afraid I'm a bit impatient.  I did  separate them into smaller units
at first but since there were so many, I got frustrated and loaded them
using sql.  They look fine, and I'm hoping that using sql load didn't
break anything. They look good in in the client, so I'm hoping I didn't
do too much damage.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History