[Koha] from marc 21 to Unimarc

Daniel Legoff dlegoff at bm-limoges.fr
Wed Aug 11 23:48:08 NZST 2010

Hi,
willing to import data collected from a marc 21 repository (The canadian
AMICUS) into our koha, wich is set up to import rcords in Unimarc (
which is the French standard and the one used by our usual data
furnishers), I posted a message on this list a few days ago, asking
about the existence of a Marc21 iso2709 to unimarc iso2709 translator

I got a few answers, but they tell me how to convert "somethingMARC"
into MARC 21, and not the other way around, or companies offer me to
built up such a tool for us ;
And I had no chance either asking the UNIMARC task force.

I still believe someone somewhere must have developped something, for
example using the USEMARCON tool.

So I try again !
Daniel
--
dlg
	Daniel Le Goff
dlegoff at bm-limoges.fr
http://www.bm-limoges.fr

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement