[Koha] Inability to Add/Edit Items 'withdrawn' vs 'wthdrawn' in Items.pm

Christopher White whitec2 at sage.edu
Wed Aug 11 16:09:02 NZST 2010

Chris,

Editing the sql fixed the problem! I also had to change the default value from null to zero, so it would take This is the version we are at: Koha 3.00.02.012. We haven't updated since we installed it back in March. We were looking at making use of the withdrawn field recently but I don't recall tweaking anything. The guy who works with me on Koha is on vacation. He may know the origins of this change. Thanks so much for solving this problem for us. Catalogers are very good company to keep when they cannot edit or add items.

Cheers,

Chris

Christopher J White
Systems Librarian