[Koha] Exporting MARC framework ?

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 07:16:46 NZST 2010

> > As mentioned some time ago by Henri Laurent Damien:
> >
> > "All you have to do is a mysqldump Mydb
> marc_subfield_structure
> > marc_tag_structure biblio_frameworks --where
> 'frameworkcode=Yourcode'
> > --no-create-info
> > And you get them as a text file.
> > "
> >
> > This way you can isolate just that framework and all
> its components, take it and load it to other systems etc.
>
> Thanks for improving on my initial attempt, folks!
>
> I have taken the liberty of creating a page in the wiki
> where we can
> collect Tips & Tricks related to mysqldump, similar to
> SQL and jQuery:
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Mysqldump_Library

Thanks for creating the wikipage. However the syntax you provided did not work for me.

I used mysqldump -uroot -p koha marc_subfield_structure marc_tag_structure biblio_framework --where="frameworkcode='yourframeworkcode'" --no-create-info > frameworkcode.sql

I am running MySQL Server 5.1.37 on Ubuntu. I don't know whether the syntax is server version specific.

Regards

Olugbenga Adara