[Koha] Pick Lists in Add/Edit Item and Inability to Add/Edit Items

Christopher White whitec2 at sage.edu
Wed Aug 11 04:09:00 NZST 2010

We noticed that text does not appear in some of the  pick lists on our add /edit item page.
Althouh no text appears, you can scroll down the lists and select a row but you can't tell
what it is you are selecting. We believe that this problem is probably relate to a larger
problem we are having, which is that we cannot add or edit items. Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

Koha 3.00.02.012
Linux Lib-Debian1-T 2.6.26-2-686
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2
Perl 5.010000
Zebra 2.0.43

Christopher J White
Systems Librarian