[Koha] Framework Test Reports tag tabs error

Chris Hobbs CHobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us
Tue Aug 10 05:14:21 NZST 2010

Hi Christopher,

In Administration->MARC Bibliographic framework you need to make sure that all of the subfields for the 952 fields are managed in tab 10. See section 1.4.1.4 of the docs at http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x3725#AEN3728 for more info. You're after the bit titled: Managed in tab

Hope this helps!

Chris