[Koha] OCLC Record Matching Rule

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Aug 10 03:46:03 NZST 2010

Hi Nicole,

The only bit I can comment on is this bit:

+ <para>'Search index' can be found by looking at the zebra.abs
+                file on your system which tells the zebra indexing what
data
+                to extract from the MARC data</para>

It should not be "zebra.abs" or even "record.abs", but it should be
ccl.properties.

Also the text should then say "'Search index' can be found by looking at
the ccl.properties file on your system which tells the zebra indexing
what data to search for in the MARC data".

The following link shows the content of ccl.properties (as it was when
documented):

http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/searching/guide-to-searching/ccl-indexing-chart

I hope that is OK.

Ian