[Koha] Seeking opinions on the OPAC MARC views

Jared Camins-Esakov camins at numismatics.org
Sat Aug 7 02:43:17 NZST 2010

Like Joy, I use the OPAC MARC interface quite a lot, since it enables me
to see the entire record at once, and I often crib from other libraries.
I also use the OPAC MARC interface for training interns and during tours
of the library we give to librarian groups. We would certainly miss the
MARC view feature.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Assistant Librarian - American Numismatic Society
camins at numismatics.org
http://www.numismatics.org/Library/Library