[Koha] Subtitles (245b) not appearing in staff client

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Aug 5 05:08:00 NZST 2010

Chris -

Please look at the Keywords to MARC mapping found under the Koha Administration section.

Entering in information there will make the subtitle appear.

for example.

You'll want to fill in the three fields for MARC mapping.

Field name: subtitle
MARC field: 245
MARC subfield: b

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com