[Koha] Printing label: "ordered by" drop down in version 3.1

Alison C Graber Alison.Graber at Colorado.EDU
Thu Aug 5 03:40:35 NZST 2010

Hi Chris,

I was wondering if that was the problem.   Thanks for the quick advice.

We have been producing label batches from the Managed Staged Marc Record page which does produce a list in bar code order.  The problem is that our link to manage label batches no longer works (koha express hosted by Liblime) so we have come up with a work around.  I will share that here just in case anyone else runs into this problem.  Here is Craig’s solution:

I created a pdf of labels using the old (non-ordered) method and looked closely at the url for that newly created batch.

http://ke0017-staff.kohaexpress.com/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-manager.pl?op=add <http://ke0017-staff.kohaexpress.com/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-manager.pl?op=add&batch_id=36> &batch_id=36

I changed the last part of the url to correspond to the batch id # (created via the ordered method)I wanted to print. This listed all the items in the batch and allowed me to generated labels.

This method seems to by-pass the faulty "manage label batches" url.

Thanks for all of the support.

Alison