[Koha] Printing label: "ordered by" drop down in version 3.1

Alison C Graber Alison.Graber at Colorado.EDU
Thu Aug 5 02:39:17 NZST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am confused by an issue in printing barcode labels using the tools
function in Koha.  I am using the Koha version hosted by LibLime so it is
probably 3.1 or similar.  They no longer list the specific version.

Anyway I want to print barcode labels in order by the item call number.  I
found the following information in the manuals that state:

Under Creating a New Batch there is a tip that states:

order your results using the "ordered by" dropdown menu.  Options are title,
author, dewey, publication year, itemtype, item call number.

I don't see that drop down anywhere in the process to generate a batch of
items for labels.

What am I missing?  Or am I misinterpreting this statement.

Thanks in advance.  Have a great day.

Alison

Alison Graber, Ed.D.
Social Sciences Reference and Instruction Librarian
Bibliographer for Education, Juvenile Literature, and Anthropology
University of Colorado at Boulder
303-492-7955
Alison.Graber at colorado.edu