[Koha] KohaCon in 84 days

Kristina Hoeppner kristina at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 3 12:56:02 NZST 2010

Hello,

Joann Ransom who organizes the Levin trip at the end of KohaCon wrote that everybody who wants to come on the excursion needs to register by 10 October 2010. If you are interested, please go to http://www.kohacon10.org.nz/2010/program/levintrip.html and save your spot on the bus.

She also gratefully corrected my earlier writing in saying: "Kawiu is a contemporary Marae and we will be eating in the usual dining room alongside locals, so it's more a real life experience than a full on touristy thing, although it will feature a traditional welcome." Getting the real deal sounds great to me. :-)

Cheers
Kristina