[Koha] Upgrade from Koha 3.00.00 to 3.0.6

Susan Mustafa susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:05:49 NZST 2010

Good Day,

Chris, I am using "SVN".  I made my own svn repository, and not using KOHA's
git repository.

Honestly, not sure of how to proceed.

I looked at doing merging yesterday and such, but then noticed that the
final [Installed} koha, has the directory structure of intranet/opac/etc....

But the freshly unzipped tar of koha 3.0.6 has many many different
packages.  So I assume I can't do merge between the two, but rather I have
to [Install KOHA 3.0.6] on a new machine THEN try and merge that installed
koha with [our installed koha].  Both then will have the same intranet/opac
directory structure and merging is possible.

Does that make sense? IS there is an easier way?? hehe

Regards,