[Koha] LibLime Thoughts

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 17:11:51 NZST 2010

Two things.

With the blog post on the koha-community site and this email and comments
from the community I am not seeing two parties trying to work together.

PTFS - is a company and has run on a corporate model - they "purchased"
assets so they need to decide how to handle those assets.  In that same
concept the community WANTS some of those assets so I don't think these
discussions on the list are going to help us gain what we all want.  A
system we can all work together to make better.

If all of these people were sitting in a room together they would have been
able to work this out, but due to distance and time communication is harder
to achieve.