[Koha] Barcode scanner, labels, and receipt printer

Josh Westbrook joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
Fri Apr 30 11:32:14 NZST 2010

Welcome!

We use Epson TM-T88IV receipt printers ($300) and Symbol LS2208 for
barcode scanners ($150) at our four libraries.  Both work well.  I
can't vouch for our barcodes as those are purchased by our library
consortium.  But we do use the same 14 digit barcodes that we used
with our old Voyager system and they work fine.

Josh Westbrook
Prescott Library Mngr/District Technology Mngr
Walla Walla County Rural Library District
joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
http://www.wwrurallibrary.com