[Koha] Help Getting Overdue Notices to Print

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Thu Apr 29 03:19:25 NZST 2010

Richard,

You will need following:
1. Patron Category: Check "overdue" check box.
2. Set up tools->notice triggers for each patron category, at least 1
with say a delay of 1 (day).
3. Set up overdue_notices.pl and process_messages.pl in the crontab
4. Email address should be setup for the library
(administration->libraries, groups..)
5. A mail server should be configured to send the messages out.

Sorry, this is not very precise, don't have full details off hand.
Hope this will help you move forward.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs