[Koha] Help Getting Overdue Notices to Print

Richard Forristall Richard.Forristall at goodwillaz.org
Wed Apr 28 16:46:32 NZST 2010

Good day,

My librarian is having trouble finding how to print overdue notices so
we can distribute to students -- we don't collect student emails so we
need a way for the librarian to either print directly from a web
interface in the staff client or have them emailed to her own email so
she can print them.

Thanks,

Rick
Rick Forristall
Programmer Analyst
Goodwill of Central AZ
602.535.4078

Through your generous material and cash donations - we provide free
human services programs that create hope, jobs and sustainability for
central Arizonans. In 2009 your donations transformed 25,000 lives. Good
Stuff. Good Work. Goodwill.

We Put People to Work!
A 2009 Best Places to Work Winner
www.goodwillaz.org
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/cstewart/Application%20Data/Micro
soft/Signatures/www.goodwillaz.org>