[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Apr 28 01:57:53 NZST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Greg Barniskis <gregb at scls.lib.wi.us> wrote:
> Galen Charlton (and others) have suggested that PTFS simply:
>> point koha.org to koha-community.org
>
> While I agree that this would be a welcome gesture of faith in the
> community, it should be noted that there is still important content on
> koha.org that is not yet available on koha-community.org (namely the 3.0
> manual, and I am not sure what else).

The contents of the 3.0 manual are not on koha-community.org because
the copyright to that content is held by LibLime (and now PTFS). PTFS
would need to release the 3.0 manual under some kind of open license
in order for us to be able to reproduce it.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries