[Koha] Workflow (Repair, Cleaning, Binder)

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Apr 27 02:59:34 NZST 2010

> Do you utilize users, and just check the items out to a repair user, bindery
> user  OR  do you change the "status" and/or "location" of those items?

We have created an additional authorized value under the "Damaged"
category, "Sent for repair," which lets us keep track of the
difference between damaged items which are at their branch for repair
or which have been sent to the main branch.

Using the "Damaged" category means those items can still be placed on
hold, which causes a problem if you're using the default holds queue
report. An alternative would be to use an authorized value in the "Not
for loan" category.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer