[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Apr 26 21:01:10 NZST 2010

Le 26/04/2010 04:56, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> I have been asked offlist by PTFS to respond to this email, so here goes.

Same for me, so same for me :

I fully agree with what other said. Sometimes I would write it with
different words, but the idea is here : the wordpress koha-community.org
is easy to use, community & not-for-profit driven, so it's where the
"koha community" must go. Please give control over koha.org to HLT, and
that will solve the debate.

PS : Chris Nighswonger: wonderfull mail !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com