[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Apr 26 14:56:40 NZST 2010

Hi All

I have been asked offlist by PTFS to respond to this email, so here goes.

I agree with what the others before me have said.
http://koha-community.org is the preferred option until the koha.org
domain is placed in trust for the community with community designated
organisation, Horowhenua Library Trust, holding it.

Liz at NEKLS has done a fantastic job of setting the site up, it is
open, collaborative and is fast becoming an invaluable resource for
the community. Even were the koha.org domain returned to community
control, my vote would be to point it at the koha-community.org site.

So that's my position on the issue.

Chris