[Koha] kbarcode question

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 04:46:00 NZST 2010

Someone had a question about querying the database in kbarcode, instead of clicking on reply I clicked on delete (anybody else have these bright moments?), so here goes;

Make sure that kbarcode can and does connect to your koha database. (By default it is set to something else)
Then you just can enter mysql queries into your label. Sorry, I won't be home until Wednesday the 28th of April, then I will be able to give you a more detailed reply if you want or need, you can e-mail me your question. Sometimes life can be made easier by adding a custom table for kbarcode to use.

Marty