[Koha] Hello and question

Kate Etheredge mrskatee at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 05:03:07 NZST 2010

Hello Koha Community,

am writing to introduce myself and my library. We have decided to
work with LibLime on implementing Koha at our library and we're
interested in keeping up with the community.

Mt Laurel Public Library is a small branch library in Alabama.  We went live this month (the 10th).

Everything is going well except that I have noticed that the books I have added to the catalog in the past week or so are not showing up in the OPAC.  They are in the log and they check out but searching them does nothing. If you have any advice for us, feel free to share.

Thank you very much,
Kate Etheredge
Branch Manager