[Koha] git.koha-community.org hosting

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Apr 24 02:14:53 NZST 2010

Hello All -

I've recently realized that there isn't a git.koha-community.org site for hosting code.

I'm am proposing that ByWater Solutions provide server space for hosting a git repo with an address of git.koha-community.org

The main control and configuration will be managed by the koha-community.org Release Managers, Release Maintainers, and Translation Managers and anybody else designated to push patches.  We will gladly take all help and recommendations for configuration, appropriate security, and access rights for all involved.

The manner in which we plan on hosting git - is access for all.

All those interested in helping please contact myself or Ian Walls ( ian.walls at bywatersolutions.com ) and of course please make sure to post comments here in the mail-list so that we can all follow along.  IRC is also great too.

A preview of the webspace is here -->  http://git.koha-community.org

Thanks,
Brendan

As a side note, if and when this is fine with everyone, we will wait for the Release Managers to let us know when to start pulling and cloning.  The site is still being tested by the Release Managers.

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com