[Koha] Koha News Update

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 22 18:54:09 NZST 2010

Le 22/04/2010 04:00, Galen Charlton a écrit :
> Hi Kelly,

Hi Kelly,
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
>
>> * Kelly Sherman (ksherman at ptfs.com) wrote:
>>
>>>  I have posted a
>>>    few PTFS press releases here, but I*d really like to be able to promote
>>>    news and information about all of the individuals and companies providing
>>>    Koha development and support services for a fee.

As an european man, I get your mail a few hours after everybody. so Many
people have already pointed what is important.
So I confirm, and just add my 2cts:
* Koha is an OpenSource project and in OpenSource, there is "Open". So,
for us, everything is/must be open. Including discussions (sometimes
including hard discussions !)
* the OpenSource nature of the project means everyone can participate.
There is not someone responsible for that. What about some abuse ?
First, we never had one, second, some afterward moderation is always
possible.

Good day.

--
Paul POULAIN