[Koha] import subject heading record

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 07:34:50 NZST 2010

It is my understanding that there is no way to pull authority records
from LOC.  There are other sites out there (which I posted in another
thread on this list) where you can download batches of authority
records, but to process them there is no GUI for Koha, you have to do
it with the import script and the command line.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard